- God is a triunity (Trinity) of persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is infinite, holy, and love.
- Scripture is true.
- Jesus Christ is Messiah, Savior, and Lord.
- Salvation is a gift of God to those who believe.
- The Holy Spirit is our divine Comforter, Convictor, and Transformer.
- The Church is the community of believers.
Scripture is our only rule of faith and practice. God alone is Lord of the conscience, not the ordinances of men. We are ruled by a plurality of elders who represent the congregation and oversee the spiritual care of the church. We adhere to the system of doctrine laid out by the Westminster Confession of Faith, along with the Larger and Shorter Catechisms. The Confession of Faith does not replace the Scripture. It is a faithful explanation of the Scripture.
How We Do Church
- Our church government is representative.
- Our leaders are pastors and elders.
- We have two sacraments, baptism (infant and believer’s) and the Lord’s Supper.
- We belong to the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA) denomination.